Good Samaritan Clinic of Jackson County needs you!
We depend on grants and private donations to keep this free clinic open. Your gifts of time and money help assure that everyone in Jackson County and surrounding counties has access to quality healthcare. Although ACA is in effect in NC, our need is still growing, so your monetary contributions are dearly valued.
As you invest in Good Samaritan Clinic of Jackson County, we invest in others, providing a bridge to long-term healthcare for everyone. Your donations will purchase medications, provide primary care, and help our neighbors live healthier lives.
Some ways your gift will help:
- Help pay for someone’s medicine
- Assist in purchasing medical equipment and supplies
- Help purchase needed office equipment and supplies
2014 Clinic Statistics
Clinic Served 584 unduplicated individuals in 2014
- 427 Clinic Patients (Primary Care, Case Management, Medication Assistance)
- 157 Community Patients (Medication Assistance Only)
For every $1.00 the Good Samaritan Clinic spent, $13.90 worth of care and services were provided to our patients in 2014.
Value of Services/Procedures Directly Provided by Good Samaritan Clinic of Jackson County: $1,752,415