Good Samaritan Clinic of Jackson County Volunteer Services
You can make a huge difference in western North Carolina’s healthcare by giving your time and expertise to help our neighbors in need. Both medical and non-medical volunteers are needed. Here are a few ways you can contribute:
- Share resources with the clinic (office supplies, office furniture, etc.)
- Offer volunteer support (provide drinks, snacks, or a meal)
- Help us with office duties such as filing, data entry, appointment reminders, and grant writing
- Pray for the work of the Good Samaritan Clinic
- Be an advocate for our vulnerable neighbors
- Become a monthly donor to sustain this important work!
Contact us to volunteer or call 828.631.8711.